- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
- <b> </b> I still love you no matter how much pain you put me through.<p>
- I want to experience a hug from you that will urge me to say, "I can't breathe."
- Me: God, why do you keep on loving me no matter how many times I fail? I couldn't count the times that I've ran away from you and denied you. I always fail, but you keep on saying you love me. How could you love someone like me?
- God: Because it's never about you, child. My love is not affected by your failures or achievements. I love you because I am a loving God and my love is unchanging. Nothing could ever separate you from my love- not even your biggest failures.
I’ll keep going and I’ll keep
holding on. But please,
tell me when to stop and when
to release my hold - just
like the urging last beautiful
lines of your favorite song.
- S t u c k I n R e v e r s e.
I’ve become a walking contradiction. I’m surrounded by people and I feel alone. I claim to crave a bit of normalcy but now that I have some, it’s like I don’t know what to do with it, don’t know how to be a normal person anymore.
will love you
of how attached,
and love struck
And I really
someone out there
for each of us
to prove it.
if you miss someone who does not miss you, or who is no good for you, or is unattainable, take all the love you once felt for them and spread it around other places. put your love in worthwhile people and things, turn the romance in to passions for hobbies or admiration for others- enrich your own life. focus on yourself and those who actively make you happy.